ReGifting the Gospel and Our Lives to Our Community
God's character is a character of sacrificial mercy. He gives openly, graciously, at His own cost for our benefit. As His children, we believe that we are called to reflect our Father's nature by practicing regular, sacrificial mercy. One way we express the mercy of God is through the ReGifting Season.
Every twelve months we begin a season of radical generosity that we call the ReGifting Season. During this three month period we give away 100% of the money that our family gives as offerings to our church. Where does the money go?
- To members of our community who need financial help.
- To local ministries in Clinton who proclaim Christ's mercy through acts of generosity.
- To support community activities, such as school supplies for needy families.
- To our national and international missionary partners.
Our next ReGifting Season will begin on January 1st 2019 and run until March 31st 2019. We would ask that you join us in prayer for the following:
- That God would open our hearts to live as expressions of His sacrificial mercy year round.
- That we would give above and beyond our ability to reflect His love.
- That the Holy Spirit would prepare the hearts of those who receive our small acts of mercy.
- That God would glorify His name in Clinton by calling the dead to life through the preaching of the Gospel.